Saturday, August 15, 2009

Caption Contest!!



Well I've been meaning to post more on the move but want to tidy up before I take pictures and ... yeah, that hasn't happened! BUT I am having some folks over Tuesday so I will sometime this weekend!

Until then, I have a caption contest! I took this pic of Buddy at dog park last night. You remember Buddy right? Well he loves his family with his big Dane sister Mandi and I love that I get to see him!

This pic is screaming for a good caption and I can't think of one and my facebook pals haven't come up with one yet either!



There will be a prize. I have no idea what yet, but it will be good!

Have fun!

6 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Thay aaaah. Do I thill haf my tonthils?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Never let your dog drink coffee.

Katie said...

LOL! I can't think of a caption yet, but that is one funny photo! Talk about caught in the middle of something! :P

craziequeen said...

AGHHHHH! A bee!! A BEE!! Gettitoffme....!!

cq

Amber and Nala said...

That first one is great! :) Don't think I can beat it. And the last one....Nala really had a bee on her this weekend and her Dad had to get it off of her as it got stuck. :( She was watching out for the bees after that. :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad to hear we won the caption contest. We can't email you since we don't have our computer but we can leave a comment.

Glad it made you laugh.