DKM had a fun idea so I'm joining in... put a comment in if you join in on your blog!
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Lots! The Mighty, Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, the Incredibles, Walk the Line, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Matrix (just the first one), Luther (the newer version with Joseph Fiennes) and on and on...
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
I'll have to think about this - know i have but not recently so can't remember!
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Vincent D'onofrio, Kevin Spacey, John Cusack
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Ahhhh that's no ordinary rabbit -that's the most foul cruel and bad tempered rodent you ever set eyes on ... Super Models, hah, nothing super about them - spoiled stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves! I used to design for gods! ... why don't you make your point, you're making me tired all over ... i'm jack's colon, i get cancer, i kill jack ... it was freak that told me about king arthur, it was freak that told me everything; you see, i never had a brain till freak came along and let me borrow his for a while
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Sound of music, paint your wagon
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Got a dream, boy, got a song? paint your wagon, and come along!
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
The Mighty, I Am David, Luther
9. Name a movie that you own.
too many to name.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Mark and Donny Wahlberg - I actually think Donny is a better actor but of course Mark is the hunk so he gets the big roles!
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Used to do that as kids - can't remember the movies but it was fun
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
i can't remember ... that's why i haven't gotten around to it yet :-)
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
I've stopped videos that were lame but don't know i've ever paid for a movie that was that bad.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
The most recent was Reign over me - you gotta see that flick - tis awesome. Also recently was the nativity.
Large with butter and diet coke of course - they cancel each other out! it's a physics thing
17. How often do you go to the movies?
Not too often
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Reign over me - last friday - opening day
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
depends on mood so just about any except gore/horror
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I know there were before this but ET is the first i remember
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Fight Club - it's not really "weird" but not the kind of movie i would expect to like...
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
The Exorcism of Emily Rose - it was scary but I highly recommend it. It wasn't gory horror - was actually very challenging.
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
In the theater seeing Rat Race I don't think I've ever laughed so hard - went with my sister for her birthday and we were dying.