Sunday, December 23, 2007

easily distracted by furry critters...


I think I'll miss her but I think O'Reilly is REALLY going to miss her... and that's hard. You can't explain to a dog what you are doing, that you are helping another dog but she won't stay forever.

They have been practically inseparable.

I am so thankful to have found the woman who will take Betsy. It is going to be a great home for her. She does live close by so that's cool. I met her friend at the dog park and that's how I found her. Betsy will have a playmate and get to go camping and to a mountain cabin.

A dog that had a sucky start and was in danger of being euthanized is getting her life redeemed in a great way. That makes it all worth it.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

So glad that Betsy has found a loving home!

A Room to Grow said...

It's so nice when they find a home. That pic is sooo cute though, yep O'Reilly is going to miss his playmate.

Anonymous said...

Poor O'Reilly. Will Betsy live close enough to come for visits or vise versa? You're doing a great thing for Betsy and it's wonderful that she will have a loving family like she deserves!

Anonymous said...

I feel like Betsy is super blessed! Janay gets to have her for a couple days while I'm in Tucson visiting family so she's getting to see what a cool dog she rescued too! She has grown so much in the month she has been with us.

And yes, Katie, she will be very close which is WAY COOL so I'm sure we will have playdates once she is settled and comfortable.

Rattie said...

A very happy story indeed!