Saturday, February 16, 2008

i'm pooped!



Diane and I took the dogs on a 3 mile walk! It was around the area where the settling ponds are. I wished I had brought my camera because there were some great Kodak moments! These were taken with my cell phone so they're tiny!

Yes, Archi Ann didn't lie - I've started working out! I have to walk every day and have a trainer that gave me a weight lifting routine for 3 days a week.

I'm using the Trim Body System that has a meal plan and protein and bars and all kinds of good vitamin and nutritional supplements through my own store. I can't link to it here but if you would like to check out the system email me and I'd love to tell you about it! My email is: c a cassabaum at yahoo dot com

I've lost 6.5 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks! I know it won't always be that big of a drop that fast but I'm in it for the long haul!

So that's my 2nd time walking that 3 mile route - the first time I walked it i about died! This time it went much better!

It feels good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations on the weight loss! It feels good to be able to exercise huh!