Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boomer Plays



I tried to post this on my previous post but blogger was being a butt!

This is from this morning. I missed the better, first play when Boomer was kicking his front legs out in goosestep fashion at O'Reilly. I think he was doing that because of the collar.

Oh and I bought him this really cool inflatable collar for $40 that would keep him from licking his incisions but not be so horrible to get around in...

Left to run some errands...

Came back and it was NOWHERE to be found...

I figured O'Reilly probably got it off him but where did he bury it?!

My neighbor's AWESOME daughter, little 8 year old, snagged it because O'Reilly was trying to chew it up. She saved it from destruction! But it already has a puncture in it so it's back to the e-collar I guess! Great invention if you don't have another dog that just HAS TO PLAY!

11 comments:

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sames Blogs said...

Looks like O'Reiley really wants to try the cone on himself. I think it looks gorgeous. I would look like a queen, instead of a princess- BARK- Sasha the "queen"- hmmm, sounds good!

lgf said...

boomer has quite the deep voice...hence his name? glad he's feeling better after his surgery.

PJ said...

Sorry about the ridiculous original post. I got distracted and didn't edit.

The jist of it was that your boys look great and seem like they're having great fun. When my kitty had similar surgery a few weeks ago she bounced right back. Now we just have to wait and see.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Maybe they should both have collars, just to be fair...

Anonymous said...

So cute! The inflatable collar sounds great ... $40? Yewch! I'd be glad too that the neighbour attempted to save it ... it's too bad it got punctured. Maybe it's a collar that should be worn under constant supervision only! :P

Deb Cushman said...

I think O'Reiley is a bit jealous! Maybe he wants to be a cone-head too!

Pet and The Bengal Brats said...

IT's so great that O'Reiley has a buddy now.. Are ya gonna keep him?

Loli has been fussing about needing a buddy to play with, Cause only Tigger of the Bengal Brats will play with her..

I keep telling Loli, no.. but she's still trying the magic puppy dog eyes thing..
Hope that Boomer recovers quickly with good news on the biopsies.

RG said...

Was that first post one by Boomer and you had to delete it because of the profanities and threats?????

Christine said...

..and of COURSE the doggies gotta play! That inflatable collar sounds like a great idea, and more comfortable, too. Great video!

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you so much for your condolences regarding the loss of our sweet Emil! And thank you for your supportive words regarding indoor/outdoor cats, it seems to help our staff in hearing others agree with their decision to let us be part of a natural life!
Karl and Mrs. OZ