Monday, June 16, 2008

munday bunday

Riena Update


Well Riena is doing quite well. I've gotten a couple of emails from her. She's loving the little girl that she lives with and gets to play with. She did break out of her house over night once and eat some cables though (silly bunny). Last night I got another email from her and here's the latest update.

Hey Carri Ann, just wanted to let you know that I am doing better. No more chewed up cords. I am trying my best to behave myself and it is really paying off. The man that lives here, R, is actually starting to like me. He will pet me in the morning when he lets me out of my cage. By the way, I really hate my cage. When M puts me in at night, I just bite at it and shake it and try to get it open. I really don't like to be locked up. But I am only in the cage from about 2am (when M goes to bed) to about 6am (when R gets up for work). So it's not that long.
Had a big Father's Day party here today and saw R's parents, they remembered me and said Hi to me.
Hope you are doing well. Miss you, please let my bunny friend know I miss him, but not the big dogs. Love, Riena


On another front I will be trying to catch up on all my blog reading and commenting over the next couple of days. The computer change and new responsibilities at work along with vacation last week have left me way behind. I caught up on House of Rabbits to pay my respects to Stanley but that's about it. I look forward to catching up on everyone's blogs soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear she is doing so well!

Sames Blogs said...

BARK! Tell Reina, big dogs are IN!- BARK, Sasha the princess

Deb Cushman said...

It's good to hear that Riena is doing so well! Sounds like she's in a great home. Hope all is going well with the new computer!

RG said...

Thanks for the update ... we all have missed your blogging too!