Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Toesday


Well Mum said I can officially start blogging so here I am! I'm a young bunny, barely a year old, and very happy with Mum. I guess life started a lot easier for me than Archi with her broken arms, or maybe I just have an easier time having a good attitude, cuz I really like my Mum and life and stuff.

For my first post I am going to introduce you to Mum's new foster boy.

His name is Boomer. He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback that Mum is fostering. She drove out a ways to meet his Mum and pick him up. She is a wonderful lady and Mum says Boomer was very lucky to have her.

He's between probably 5-7 years and very happy, mellow and loyal. He's come over and looked at me a couple of times but is still just trying to figure out what's going on so he hasn't bothered me much. I'm betting he'll be more interested once he feels more comfortable here.

Mum is very happy to have him here and help him out until he gets a home. If you want to find out more about him, or want to help with other rescued ridgebacks check out Ridgeback Rescue He's in California under Adoptable Dogs.

And finally, to keep with the title of this post... look at my cute little curled back toesies ;-) Way cuter than O'Reilly's from a couple days ago!

11 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Little toes, so beautifully set off by the blue of the water dish......clever little typing toes!

Sames Blogs said...

Hey Bunny, looks like you have a new BIG DOG friend. Boomer looks pretty hefty. How much does he weigh? Is Reily loving him?
BARK! Sasha the Princess!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, Zinger, we're glad your mom gave you permission to blog. She knows a lot about it, so she can be a big help to you.

We didn't know Archi started life with broken arms. How painful!

purrs and tail wags

Anonymous said...

The furriest cutest toes we've seen!

Erin said...

Zinger looks like he's lounging by the pool! :)

RG said...

I see The Princess do that to her toes too ... our gal Tara has a dog named Boomer .. but her Boomer is a Chi Hua Hua and barks a lot!

Sure do miss Archie, Zing! She was quite something.

Anonymous said...

So cute! And Boomer looks really cuddly too, your Mum is fantastic for fostering him. :)

Deb Cushman said...

Hope Boomer finds a good home! Glad you're blogging, Zinger. Keep those toes dry!

Anonymous said...

Andromeda wants to know if you want to hang out by her pool.....and under the beach umbrella with the misters? No Mojitos but there is fresh mint!

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.