Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home, Sweet Home?...

Well I'm back from my 7bunny7 trip. It was a riot. I'm so glad I got to meet all my bunny blogger friends. We had lots of fun, though it was bittersweet as we lost Tidbit along the way. We loved her and will miss her furry furry much.

I thought I'd be glad to be home and really I am but then there's BDP...

Mum tells me though that she is taking the barkers away for a day or two so I can come outta my cave. She said something about O'Reilly having a reunion with his Brother Sam at the beach somewhere. Whatever, as long as he's gone!

I will work very hard to get caught up on everyone's blogs, reading and posting.

8 comments:

Sames Blogs said...

BARK!! Mommy thought you were personally flying Tidbit to the bridge on the 7bunny7? No? BARK! Sasha the Princess

Fez and the Gang said...

Oh maybe your Mom can take our Dog Bunny out for a few days too!!!!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Get on the 'puter Zing, we are waiting to hear form you.
-Tyler and Sydney

The Bunns said...

You were a great travelin' mate, Zinger! In a few weeks we better take another adventure!

Enjoy your freedom there!

Christine said...

Wow, Zinger! It sounds like we're in the same place! It should be nice to ease back into the home routine while the woofers are gone, huh?

Deb Cushman said...

Wow, Zinger -- you can Party Harty with those barkers gone! (Don't be surprised if the 7-bunny-7 gang come knocking at your door to crash!)

L.Bo Marie said...

can she take the barkers across the street from us too?

Jans Funny Farm said...

Zinger, you're right. There should be a picture of bunnies too! Guess they just didn't think any bunnies would come to their party.

Did you drop by Sassy's for some cake and goodies anyway?