Fez and the Gang gave me the Brillante Weblog Award for having to put up with BDP (big dumb puppy). I am so honored! It is hard to put up with him sometimes!
I now have to pick 7 webs to nominate:
1. House of Rabbits who does a great job of keeping us rabbit blogs together! (They've been nominated by Tyler and Sydney already but with 11 rabbits they can get nom'd more than once!)
2. Jan's Funny Farm for keeping the animal blog world together and informed on issues that we all care about.
3. Andrewbun who is my dutchie pal.
4. Bungelina and Mabelline who were the first bunny blogger friends my mum had. (And Hugo too, who is binkying at the bridge with Archi Ann)
5. Kitty Limericks for introducing us to the animals and entertained with great limericks on a daily basis.
6. Life at the Zoo who are our newest friends and we are loving reading about.
7. Sasha and Max doggies that are friends of My Mum.
So all you nominees, head over to pick up your award here.
Please take this as the honor that is is and pass it on to some of the sites you enjoy. The
rules of accepting are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Thank you very much Fez and Family for honoring me and my struggle to put up with BDP!