Monday, May 26, 2008
Babble Dabble aka Sammy's Mom - Tagged me for a meme - this is 2 of 3 i've been tagged for... will do the last one from Yowlyy tomorrow! Here are the rules, so easy:
1. Answer at least three of the questions. Yes, I know a few look time-consuming and there are several of them. That's why I only ask for three. See? I'm nice!
2. Post them and the rules on your blog, and please link back to me here. Pretty please *^_^* ?
3. Comment here telling me and the rest of our little party where you're at and link to yourself.
4. That's all!
5. Oh yeah, don't forget to tag others!
So here we go! ... i'm answering all of em, cuz well, i have no life!
1. What's the last book you read that you thought was really super, inspiring, you'd recommend it to most anyone?
The Book of the Dun Cow and The Book of Sorrows - by Walter Wangerin
2. What food totally grosses you out, you'd never be able to touch it? Ew. Gag. *hurl*
3. Did you ever watch a scary movie that frightened you so much you were afraid of the dark afterward? I mean like you're lying in bed trying to sleep, but you have to pee, but you're scared to get up. It doesn't have to be recently; could be when you were a kid. So what movie was it?
Ok I suck... the new version of The Zodiac that just came out... i couldn't sleep and it wasn't that scary!
4. Is there a song that makes you dance every time you hear it? Would you tap you feet and sing along to it in public?
There are some songs I listen to by Misty Edwards that get me when I'm walking and I just want to break out... and sometimes do cuz no one's around!
5. Tattoos: yes or no? Do you have any? Tell us! Do you think they're gross? TELL US!
No but i do have a cross on the back of my left hand, burned on - OUCH - but it's kinda cool now, just don't recommend it.
6. When's the last time you laughed so hard your ribs ached and/or you nearly peed yourself? What made you do it?
Beyond the Pale - DVD of Stand-Up by Jim Gaffigan - the first couple of times I watched it I was uncorked and then when i watched it again with my best friend.
7. Draw or doodle a picture of your pet(s) and post it if possible. Nothing fancy, don't be shy!
well in a post question the starter of this meme mentioned my avatar being kinda cool so i'll post that - it's a picture i drew, well, 1/2 drew. the concept coming from an art assignment to draw half and try to get the color and texture to match the picture. i didn't do so good but i like the subject, it's a picture of river phoenix that was on a mag cover after his death.
8. Go through a stack or box of your old music. Stuff that you may not have heard in years. Pick one and tell us about it. Is it as good (or as bad) as you remember?
oh my gosh i used to love stryper... the yellow and black attack... ok i guess you can laugh at that! good Christian themed music has come a LONG WAY since then!
9. Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? We won't laugh!
Meet Poac - My teddy bear :-) Not only do I sleep with him he became the subject of my pictures on my first trip up the west coast from So. Cali to Washington... needed something in the pics ... :-)
i tag Katie and Puddy since this is more of a people meme than a pet meme...
and anyone that hasn't been tagged but wants to play :-)
Happy Birthday Puddy!!
Posted by archi's mum at 1:42 AM