Monday, May 26, 2008
Hugo tagged Zinger for the meme that came from Tara Cat
Lots of kitties wanted to know what Tara’s three names were after her Mom went to see Cats the other night. It got Tara and Kavan to thinking of a fun meme. In case you aren’t familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names! So, in this meme, you must link to the originator of the meme (that is Tara), list the following rules, and then tell:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name that’s peculiar, and more dignified (such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name.
Then tag three others (and let them know they are tagged) to give us their names.
Zinger's answers are:
2. His Grace Lord Zinger the Idle of Heffton St Mallet - get your own Aristocratic Title
3. Chomping on mulberry tree leaves when big dumb puppy isn't around
Scully - My Sister's Boxer Doggie
Any bun that wants to play at House of Rabbits
And any other critter that wants to play... lots of our friends have already been tagged!
Posted by archi's mum at 9:14 PM